Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
NYOS® Alkalinity Reefer (KH) Test Set
NYOS® Alkalinity Reefer High precision seawater KH test
- easy to use drop test
- stable titration reagent
- sharp color change
- separate indicator & titration solution
NYOS® REEFER TEST KITS - LABORATORY LEVEL MEASUREMENT AT AN ATTRACTIVE PRICE
Natural water values are the key to success for every aquarium. However, due to numerous interfering ions, monitoring the relevant parameters in seawater is problematic. For precise measurements, test sets are therefore needed that take into account the specific features of measurements in seawater.
The NYOS® REEFER test kits offer the user the following advantages:
High-precision, laboratory-level measurements adapted to seawater. Furthermore, they are characterized by an extremely attractive price-performance ratio and make laboratory-quality test kits economical even for the normal hobby user.
Further characteristics of the REEFER test kits:
- calibrated droppers from a German manufacturer for consistent drop size during repeated measurements.
- Reagents are produced according to EN ISO 9001 in Germany
- reagents are checked with AAS and NIST standards
- strict batch and quality control
- easy to use with intuitive pictogram instructions
- Made in Germany
With the NYOS® REEFER test sets you achieve precise and above all reproducible (i.e. identical with repeated measurements) measurement results.
1. Rinse the sample vessel several times with aquarium water. Then fill 5 ml of aquarium water into the sample vessel using the plastic syringe.
2. Add 2 drops of reagent CH-1 and swirl gently. The water sample turns blue.
Hold the CH-2 dropper bottle vertically and add the reagent drop by drop. While doing so, mix the sample by swirling until it turns red-orange. Count the drops. One drop corresponds to one degree of carbonate hardness (°d).
We recommend setting a carbonate hardness of 6.5 - 8 °d in the marine aquarium.
|Manufacturer part number||156152|
|Delivery Time||approx. 2-5 working days (Mon-Fri) abroad different|
|Shipping by truck||no|
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|